Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heart Warmers

In the last couple of weeks I have gotten all of the pictures on the computer since Jake was born. They are organized, necessary pictures are printed, and I am starting to fill them into the various baby books. I learned not to let three months go by before getting pictures printed! Yikes! :)

In looking back over the last three months (Yes -- my baby is 3 months old today!!) I cannot believe the transition that has already happened before our very eyes. He has gotten bigger, longer, and so much fun.

But the most heart warming thing to see in these pictures is the bond between Jake and his daddy! There is nothing better than looking at the two of them, snuggled up together, loving it up completely!

Tummy Time with Daddy


Playing "Peek-A-Boo"


At Daddy's work party -- wearing my tux!

Bath time with Daddy -- who has more fun??
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment